-
October 23rd, 2006, 08:36 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Well, this past Saturday I went to AGP Chicago and did three things I never thought I would do - first, I purchased both a Jess doll and the Gala Party outfit (neither of which appealed to me much at all until I saw them in person) and then I carried my new Jess around downtown for awhile, which is the first time I've ever had a doll with me out in public, not including inside AGP. I would never have carried her around except that the bag with her in it was so heavy that my arms were dying all day; no matter how I tried to hold the bag, it was painful. So finally I just cut her out of the box inside the Hancock building and carried her around the city for a little while at the end of the day. It actually wasn't so bad - I was very self conscious at first, but nobody really paid much attention to me, except the little girls clustered around AG Place when we passed by there again (they seemed fascinated to see a "big girl" with a doll, I think). [img]smile.gif[/img] It was a good bonding experience for me and my new doll, for sure!
And here are two pictures of my new girl, Miss Akiko Miyazaki (I put the rectangle glasses on her and it was instant love [img]cool.gif[/img] )! Akiko's father is Japanese and her mother is Caucasian. She is twelve years old and is known for her sarcastic wit, and her love of anime and the school drama club. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks